Our Sign On - Family and Club Information Days for the 2019 Season will be on the Saturday 2nd February and Sunday 3rd February from 10am to 2pm.
You can complete your pre-season registration form (click on link above) which will make you eligible to participate in pre-season training.
All Registrations are to be completed online. Click on the above Register Now button to commence your online registration.
The online form is compatible with most smart phone/tablet devices.
*If you're having any issues (past members) logging on to register online, please send an email to email@example.com with your child/childrens full name and DOB.
Payments can be made via the AFL on-line portal as listed above and we also have an ezidebit payment option available.
By completing the online registration form, you are also agreeing to the below policies.
Players Agreement Form - Read Only
Players Photograph Usage/Release Form - Read Only
Parent Agreement Form - Read Only
Refund Policy - Read Only
firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0432 271 798
We will be taking registrations from children born from 2014
We also have an Auskick program for children playing AFL for the first time.
If you can't make it to one of our sign on days, please just come along 30 mins before training commences on Tuesday (TBA) at Ormeau Sports Park.
If you're transfering from another club, you will not be able to complete an online registration form. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in the transfer process.
All training sessions will be at Ormeau Sports Park - Upper Ormeau Rd, Kingsholme.
Training is on every Tuesday and Thursday for our Junior and Youth Teams. Times for 2019 have yet to be confirmed.
Training for our Seniors and Masters is on a Monday and Wednesday evening.
2018 Age Groups
- Superstars 6's - Children born in 2014 & 2013 (after they've completed an Auskick program)
- Super 8's - Children born in 2012 & 2011
- Under 9's - Children born in 2010
- Under 10's - Children born in 2009
- Under 11's - Children born in 2008
- Under 12's - Children born in 2007
- Under 14's - Children born in 2006 & 2005
- Under 16's - Children born in 2004 & 2003
- Under 11's Girls - Children born in 2009 & 2008
- Under 13's Girls - Children born in 2007 & 2006
- Under 15's Girls - Children born in 2005 & 2004
- Under 17's Girls - Children born in 2003 & 2002
- Senior's Men's Team - Division 5 - must be 17 or over
- Senior's Women's Team - NA
- Master's over 35's
- Master's over 45's
All requests for refunds are to be made in writing to the Treasurer at email@example.com .
Prior to the first official game of the season registration fees will be refunded in full unless there are uniforms included in the registration fee, less any AFLQ online processing fees.
The Club reserves the right not to refund all or part of a players fees.